Around Christmas time, investors in the majority of cryptocurrencies thought they were being spoiled and would soon be able to splash out on extravagant gifts as the value of the currencies shot up to amazing highs – but over the past few months, we have seen the market correcting itself back down to typical levels.
- Bitcoin Fraudsters Impersonated U.S. Regulators, Forged CFTC Documents
- Trade Recommendation: ChainLink
- Ripple Blockchain Payments App ‘MoneyTap’ Goes Live In Japan
- Litecoin [LTC] Founder Charlie Lee Wants to Make Banking Industry More Crypto Friendly
- Abra App Brings In Bitcoin (BTC) Purchases with Credit, Debit Cards